Internal Coach Training Programme
FOR PROFESSIONALS ASPIRING FOR THE ROLE OF INTERNAL COACH WITHIN THEIR ORGANIZATION
Increase coaching competencies in your organization
This program is designed for professionals applying for an internal coaching role in their organization, regardless of their coaching experience. Our students come from a variety of fields, such as HR and L&D experts, consultants, healthcare professionals, managers, agile coaches and SCRUM Masters.
The overall aim of the programme is for students to develop the core competences required to be an effective internal coach:
- Understanding and practical application of 8 coaching competencies according to the International Coach Federation (ICF), in the context of practical application in an internal corporate environment
- Understanding psychological processes manifesting in a coaching relationship, psychology of motivation and unconscious dynamics in interpersonal communication
- Understanding the coaching process in an internal environment
- Preparation of participants to perform the role of an internal coach
- Learn knowledge and skills from two important directions in coaching: solution-focused and psychodynamic coaching solutions (working with unconscious patterns of behaviour or communication in the coaching process)
An important part of the program is to support the organization in creating a culture of internal coaching. Drawing on our extensive experience in this field, we support clients in identifying communication strategies to introduce the program to employees, as well as in forming strategic alliances with already existing development initiatives to increase the effectiveness of the organization’s employee development infrastructure.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE TRAINING:
- Training provides 60 hours of coaching education
- 6 one-day modules
- Self-study with an access to the Via Library (a total of 12 hours of education)
- 10 mentoring sessions to support individual learning
- 35 hours of experience, of which 14 hours are covered within training days and 21 hours is individual practice outside training days
- The training is completed by the final exam, during which the theoretical and practical competencies of the participants will be verified
Silvia Gallová, MCC
For more information about the programme, feel free to get in touch with us by e-mail.